We’re having a contest. The best tip on video wins. That means the videos are judged both on the quality of the video, and the usability of the tip itself.
I was inspired to make a video about it as well!
Just put it on YouTube and the best tip wins a spot in our weekly broadcast.
The grand prize will include a one hour strategy session with yours truly; a Kodak Zi10, for videotaping all your tips in the future, whenever you happen to think of them; the posting of your tip to my audience and a full scholarship to the new version of SellOnSite which begins January 11, 2012.
1. Entries are to be posted to YouTube by December 5.
2. The winners will be announced on December 12.
3. The video needs to be 5 minutes or under.
4. The format can be anything.
5. When you’re ready, email the link to your YouTube video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will be judged on overall video quality and quality of the content, particularly on how to use your solution. The more realistically actionable the steps, the higher the entry moves up the ladder.
Enjoy making your video. And for extra help in getting started, check out some of the 5 ebooks and the new quick-start guide available to you for subscribing to the free BrainyVideo broadcast.