To get awesome green screen results in a small room, you can't afford big mistakes. That's why this guide is so helpful.
Inside you'll learn...
- The exact lights to get and how many.
- Where to place all of the lights and their relative intensities to each other.
- The only kind of green background that actually works in a small room
- The teleprompters and tripods that work well together. (Hey, most people doing green screen are also using a teleprompter!)
- A schematic that shows you how everything needs to be set up to work together properly
And all in simple English rather than "video-speak".
Your long nightmare of a search is over. Click the button above to get your guide now. 🙂